Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday, 7/2/08
Trying to get my mind off of when I can fit in a run.  I really need to work on the discipline of getting up in the early am before everyone is up and run then.  The heat is making it harder to run during the day and evenings are so busy with the Freak Fest.  It is funny to me how I obsess about when I can run.  It is so new to really fret about when I can run and how many children I will have to take with me.   

Yesterday, I ran 2 miles with my 8 and 6 year olds.  We ran for 2 min and then  walked for 2 min alternating the whole distance.  They did pretty good actually.  Lilah could run forever I think and talk the whole time.  

I went to the library today and checked out a few books on running.  I am trying to pick out a training program for this upcoming half marathon I have signed up for.  I am still trying to convince Tisa (co-worker) she needs to run with me.  I think I am chipping away at her reserve and feel she will do it.  I have also set a lofty goal of the Disney Marathon for 1/2010.  We'll see.  Great way to get the whole family to Disney I guess .

Weighed in today.  Down .4.   Total for WW is 57.8 and personal total of 63.4.  Out for now.  Little man is calling. 

No comments: