Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where do I start?

It has been a few months to say the least since I have blogged. My life is still moving forward at a lightening fast pace with work, kids, husband, running, spinning, hiking, scrapbooking, etc, etc, etc.

I have been running and feeling great with it. 3-5 miles at a time is my usual. It mainly depends on who I am running with and where. My greatest victory so far is that my husband has started a 5k training program. Keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't give up. I've invested in running shoes for him for father's day, and now a second pair of inserts for knee pain.

My kids are continuing with kids races. Mainly one-milers. The whole family is signed up for a 4th of July race. 3 of us for the 5k, 2 for the mile and the little man for the kids 100 yard dash. Should be fun.

I am trying to figure out the twitter phenom.........Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am also trying to catch up no several podcasts which I am behind on. Wish me luck.

Hopefully, back on the wagon for blogging.

1 comment:

Runfairchild said...

Glad to see you are still running and back to blogging!