Sunday, November 16, 2008

13 miles for 13 months!

This shirt celebrates 13 months of no alcohol and no smoking for Tisa!  The race being 13 miles also was tied into this big event of 13 months.  I wanted a t-shirt for us all to celebrate with Tisa!.  I also thought that the race being in November would be great for long sleeves, which is what I ordered.  Then a few days before, Brooke and Faye backed out because of childcare issues, 2 shirts down.  Next the forecast was rain, no good for cotton shirts since they would probably weigh a gazillion pounds with the water.  Finally, the weather ended up being 68-70 degrees.  Again, no need for long sleeves.  Oh well.  I hope she liked the shirt, and I will wear it again!  I was trying to be sweet, maybe should have just kept it simple!  Either way, great shirt! Great weekend!  Great race!

No comments: