Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy week

This has been a crazy week.  I ended up working an extra day to cover 2 call-ins in one day and then stayed late to cover someones choir practice.  The up side however, is that now I am off for 2 WEEKS!  I never take time off so this will be great.  My nephew is coming for a week and I will be focusing on getting the kids off to a great school year. 

My runs have been staying fairly consistent though as far as distance and time.  This whole training for the 1/2 marathon will continue to be a challenge.  Just increasing my time by 10 min last weekend was tough.  This week, I need to run 7 miles to keep on schedule.  That's 7 miles at one time!!!  Tonight, Tisa came over and we ran 4 miles.  We kept a great pace, and felt good after.  Tisa looks rested from the beach...I am jealous.   

Will check in Sunday after long run......

No comments: