Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Nite



Iman plays his new guitar for our family on Skype.  He was able to run with Tisa and me tonight, in the jogger as usual.  He is very into Tisa and wants to carry on a conversation with her while we are running.  It is nice to have him along and I hope somehow he will learn to stay active all through his life.  Usually when I am walking for my cooldown, I will let him out of the jogger to run.  Pretty cute.  

This Sunday, we are planning to go to Leesburg to run a 10k.  It is time for our 6 mile training run so this fits perfectly.  Tisa is coming and it is her birthday.  Brooke called today to say that Faye wants to run, so it should be a fun time.  

The two little people I have included above are my new nephew and niece.  Blake and Ella.  They were one week old this Wednesday.  They are preemies born at 28 weeks.  They are holding their own right now, causing much emotional distress to their parents because of the prematurity, but hopefully all four of them will muttle through.  

No comments: