Friday, October 3, 2008

Catch up post!

It has been almost 2 weeks since I have updated my running adventures.  It has been a busy 10 days.  Last week I traveled to Nashville for a work conference.  I was able to run on the treadmill in the hotel's fitness room.  How nice.  It is quite a lifestyle change to think I would seek out a fitness room in a hotel on a getaway weekend.  But, it was good for me and Doug came and walked with me on another treadmill.  

Thanks so much to Nora for coming to stay with the Freak Fest!!!  It would seem they all enjoyed each other's company.  

When I came home Sunday, early am, we went right to bed so that we could be up for the Grace Community Church 10th anniversary service.  Nora and Nick got on the road early.  

In the early evening, I made the whole family come to Clearbrook Park so that I could run with Tisa.  Doug brought the dogs and walked some.  Isaiah mainly played.  Lilah and Makenah took turns running with me and Tisa for a few laps each.  Tisa and I made it 9, yes 9 miles!!!! It took us 1 hour and 39 min.  I was very pleased.  

Tuesday, the 30th, I ran after work 2.7 miles or 3 times around the hospital.  

Today, I ran 3.5 with Isaiah in the jogger.  He actually fell asleep for about 20 min of the run.  It is beautiful out so I can't really blame him.  I would be loving a nap while someone pushed me around in this 70deg weather with a lovely breeze.  

Coming up, I have a long run planned this coming  Monday with Tisa.  Our goal is 10 miles.  Our first double digit run.  OMG!!! 
                                    running.jpg







No comments: