Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yesterday, 9/20/08, we celebrated Lilah's 7th birthday.  My sister Nora and her children came to my mother's house for dinner and cake.  We were also joined by Doug's parents.  Lilah's birthday has seemed to be the never-ending birthday.  She has received cards and money in the mail, birthday dinner and shopping with grandparents and now this get-together.  She still has something else to come from Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Barry.  Lucky Girl!


We also spent some time taking pictures of Brittany as I am still working on her senior pictures. I like this one at the top. 

Britt is also very good at taking pictures and grabbed this one of my sister Meredith and me.  Meredith usually is very reluctant to allow photos, but isn't she beautiful.  





Today I finally made my 8 mile run.  In fact, it was 8.5 miles this am at Clearbrook.  Beautiful weather and temp.  Perfect weather for a long run.  Tisa came today and ran!  Yeah!!!!!!! She did 12 of the 15 laps.  I hope this was not too much since she has been off for 2 weeks.  Valerie also came and ran along for a while.  She is very low maintenance and can come any day!  I am so pleased that we finally made that run after 3 weeks of attempting it.  First, the course was shorter than anticipated and the laps did not add up.  Then, the heat was too much to finish last week.   Good day!  Only 5 more for 1/2 marathon!



No comments: