Sunday, September 14, 2008

HHHOOOTTTT!


Today was to be 8 miles at Clearbrook Park with Tisa riding a bike and running with our friend Karen.  All 3 of us are planning to run the 1/2 marathon in November.  Who knew the forecasters would be correct and we would actually have a 95 degree day?!?!?!?  This was a tough run.  We took several walk breaks for water and ended up only completing 10 of the 14 laps needed for 8 miles.  Total distance 5.68 miles.  

Since we have added "no gravels" to our list of running no-nos , we will also add "no 95 deg runs".  

This is what I thought I would look like today!  HEEE  HEEE!

Running woman by matthewveenker.      

This is probably what I really looked liketom by miihhali.

Funny!!!  I am grateful for Tisa coming today to ride along with us.  I am hoping she will be back up and running (literally) very soon.  

No comments: