Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ran 4 miles today.  Again, I am giving this NIKE plus thing a try.  The band says I ran 3.62 when I ran 4.  Will try the callibration feature.  Don't really know if it will live up to the hype for me.  

My running buddy is injured.  Tisa has been complaining of foot pain off and on for a couple of weeks and after our long run in Berryville, she was hurting so bad she had it checked out.  "Posterior tibial tendonitis" is the official diagnosis.  The MD told her she could run, but I'm nervous about further injury.  I think Tisa is questioning it too and is headed for a second opinion.  
                               
                               [wwfr_banner_4.bmp]

The World Wide Half Marathon is coming in about 1 month.  I have signed up for the half marathon.  Not sure I'll be ready to stick with it, but it is my goal to use it as a long run for that weekend, which just so happens to be a scrapbooking weekend as well.  I am starting to question how I can fit it all in this fall.    

No comments: